torsdag den 13. juni 2013

Dag 287: A picture of the view from your room(7).

That's my view :)
So today I returned from Detroit and from having loads of fun with my grandma and her friends! We went shopping, went to see the film set where they were filming the new crime series "Low Winter Sun" and I saw the murder scene!! Pretty darn cool :P It's based on a true story and is about this Detroit cop who did all this bunch of bad stuff years ago and its kinda coming back to haunt him. You should look up the trailer on youtube :)
But it's getting late so I am going to bed after I unpack. And mom, i'm sorry to say that I bought more clothes... Not that much, since I tried to restrain myself, but still a few articles of clothing nonetheless.. sorry :/
But night!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar