mandag den 8. april 2013

Dag 221: A picture of something you're scared of(73).

To be alone. That is one of the things I am most scared about.

Prom dress searching today! Me, Rachel, Chansidy and Miranda went to Cinderella's Closet today to see if we could find a free prom dress. We tried on a bunch of different ones and had so much fun together. Miranda was the only one not finding a dress for prom, we other three were successful. Here are pictures of three of the many dresses I tried on :D

I really loved the back on this one, but it wasn't really suited for prom. More like a cocktail dress.

This is the one that I decided to wear for prom :D It looks a whole lot better in reality than on the picture.
It's really long though so now I need to find some shoes :D

I really likes this one as well, the color just wasn't agreeing with me.
So now I'm getting SUPER excited for prom and just simply can't wait :P

2 kommentarer:

  1. uuuuhhh you so tan... and omg PROM!!! You're living in an american chick flick :D

    SvarSlet
  2. I know! I love how tan I am :P And yes PROM :D:D:D:D:D:D i'm totally main character in one of those movies ;) <3

    SvarSlet