tirsdag den 16. april 2013

Dag 229: A picture of something you want to do before you die(65).

I'd like to get better at pole vault. (Stangspring)

So today we had our first Track Meet in Manton which is like an hour and 15 minutes away from Bellaire. The events I did was Pole Vault(as the picture), 100m hurdles and 300m hurdles. I had a lot of fun and in Pole Vault you start at one hight and you have three tries each time to make it over, and the bar then keeps going higher and people are out if they knock down the bar. I am SUPER proud to announce that I made it over the first/lowest bar and we haven't even had any real Pole Vault practice before, so today was pretty much the first time I've done it. There's pictures of Sassy doing long jump and 100m dash below. NIGHT!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar