søndag den 24. februar 2013

Dag 179: I'm so sorry! I've been lazy :P

Highligts :)

February 15th&16th: Conference Bowling meet where we bowled as individuals friday and team saturday. My team got a medal for Highest Girl team series.
MEDAL!

Happy me with medal at Taco Bell.

Me and John at Taco Bell after bowling meet. James took the picture :) our coach in the background.
Later February 16th: Snowcoming Dance! :D I got ready with Sassy at a friend of ours Johanna and Emily. The group picture is at someone called Samantha Niepoth's house. It was a lot of fun!

Before and After the makeover for the dance :)
Big group picture.
Me, Johanna, Sassy and Emily. 
Me and Johanna.
Me and Sassy after the dance.
February 22nd&23rd: Regionals in bowling. Friday was team event and unfortunately we didn't make it for states and Saturday was individuals where any of us made it to states either. Unfortunately. BUT! Saturday a.k.a. yester I bowled my highest game ever! My very last game out of 6 I bowled 4 strikes in a row including some good spares and ended up with 163! :D

I bowled with a new and heavier ball! Called the wrecker :D


Hope that was a good enough update for everyone :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow du ser gooodt uuud!! Manner! Og jeg elsker din kjole.!! Og tillykke med medaljen og den høje score, årh jeg savner dig altså!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hahah mange tak!! Kjolen var 10$ :D!! Og mange tak var rigtig stolt og glad! Og jeg savner også dig pus!!<3

    SvarSlet